“Really good lunch. And very good pizza.”

Stefano's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Carthage
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Just arrived in the area and are trying to locate our go-to restaurants. Stefano's may be one of them. The two slices and a can of soda lunch for about 6 bucks is unbeatable. I was telling my kids that the two pieces of "pie" would be bigger than their heads. And they were. Huge. And good.
My wife got the meatball sub. Pretty good. I got the panini. So, the panini - chicken and red peppers on Italian bread - was the least good. I'll go back and get a panini on the ciabatta roll.
My one caution is that the soda from the fountain is $2.50 a glass. Be careful especially when their lunch specials offer a soda with them.

Reviewed August 12, 2016

Stopped on our way home from Old Forge for dinner. What a treat. Waitress was very accommodating. Dinner was delish. Would definitely return for dinner.

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Stefano's is a popular local pizza and Italian restaurant. The pizza is very good but not great; however, the wings are awesome especially if ordered extra crispy.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

We were in Carthage for the night and happened to find Stefanos- what a find! We had the fish fry, small cheese pizza, wings, and garlic knots. Everything was phenomenal! Our waitress was so friendly and fantastic with our two young children, she even picked up their toys that landed on the floor. She recommended the cannolis and we are so glad we tried them. We can't wait to go again!

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Pizza is great. Wings are great. Meatball Hero's as well. Only place I go for pizza up here. Being from Long Island, I know Great Pizza. Trust me, you'll love it.