“Excellent Experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We just returned from Cutillo's and appreciated so much all of the qualities of this establishment that makes it a truly outstanding experience. The food, staff, and ambience is not to be matched anywhere close by, or within 60 miles at the very least! Our family relaxed in the peaceful and classy atmosphere that is created in this restaurant. You are not rushed and it is what a dining experience should be! The food was excellent, the staff was excellent, the environment was elegant; exactly what we needed!!! I would highly recommend this restaurant and will be back, very soon!!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

This place used to be excellent but in recent years the quality on all areas has gone down. The food has always been very good but the portions have gotten smaller and smaller. Atmosphere now feels darker than usual but the wait staff has remained consistent. We have had parties here and if you have a group under 20 people its great but if its beyond that look elsewhere. All in all I hope they snap out of this slump and i would come back consistently again.

1  Thank Barricade12
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been going here for years. What was a plush atmosphere with great service and excellent food has become a train wreck. The food is good but management overcharges. I got 3, yes 3 stuffed mushrooms for 11. Did the waiter get hungry? The decor is getting dated and the creek it overlooks needs to be cleaned. The waiter never asked me was I happy or could he help

2  Thank MDavid1
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I just visited Cutillo`s last night with my boyfriend for the first time. What a beautiful experience. Mrs. Cutillo welcomed us and took care of us. What a wonderful and warm lady. The food was amazing and the atmosphere was so cozy and romantic. I highly recommend this restaurant. I can`t wait to go again!

2  Thank miriam201612
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Came upon this restaurant by accident about three years ago and have been regular visitors/family ever since!! The warmth and beauty of the atmosphere and sincere and friendly service is matched with outstanding quality and wide choice of food. Ever visit is like going home but the food is better and you don't have to do tje dishes!!!

2  Thank pmmulvey