“Nice atmosphere lousy service”
Review of Smalley Inn

Smalley Inn
Ranked #14 of 59 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rehoboth, Massachusetts
“Nice atmosphere lousy service”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been there a two times the food was okay the atmosphere was nice kind of a quaint and quirky place. the second time my wife and I went there the service was horrible. so I don't think we will go there again

2 Thank psrees1962

Mahopac, New York
“Miss the old bartenders!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I use to frequent Smalley's Inn about 6 years back. I always had a great time, enjoyed the food (HUGE Portions) and the service was excellent! There was a bartender there named Teek, think thats how it's spelled. She was wonderful! I always felt welcomed and at home when she worked the bar. She was very friendly and up beat and she never kept anyone waiting for a drink! I've recently gone back and was sadly surprised she was no longer there..I don't know where she went but she's missed. The current barmaid was rude and inconsiderate..if she does not know who you are then she struck no conversation w/ you and even worse I had to wait what felt like 15-20 mins for any refills I wanted. Whats up with that? I'll probably go back but I will NOT be taking any meals or drinks from the bar. Would rather sit in the dining area instead.

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank Jim23446
Carmel, New York
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Have eaten their a few times, usually because I had a coupon. although the service was good, I have never really enjoyed the food. It has had to much sauce or not enough flavor.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank annhats
Southeast
“Outstanding!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Been in the area for 9yrs and for whatever reason had never gone to Smalley's for dinner. Decided to go tonite with wife and 8yr old daughter and very glad we did! As we were being seated the host presented my daughter with a new, boxed Barbie doll "from Santa"...she was thrilled! The BBQ Ribs fell off the bone and were perfected seasoned. Wife's salmon was delicious. Daughter's ravioli was perfectly cooked and melted in her mouth. Portions large and prices reasonable. Service was fantastic and the haunted holiday decor phenomenal. Definitely a new favorite!!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Joe G
Ardsley, NY
“Meh.”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

It's okay. Fine for a quick bite, but not the Smalley's of my late teens & 20s. Food is fine, atmosphere is fine. Ask Tony about the haunted reputation of the place... that's pretty interesting!

Visited June 2012
4 Thank vnelson2

Been to Smalley Inn? Share your experiences!