“Nice Sports Bar!”
Review of BottomzUp Bar and Grill - CLOSED

BottomzUp Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Japanese
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere. Lots of TV screens all around in a circle. They have the channels displayed underneath. It's a great place for the guys to get together for a boys night out. Food is average bar food.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

It's a sports bar, many TV's, we were there on a Sunday, Basketball, baseball on TV The Met game ended it took almost an hour for the manager to change that channel, watched an episode of Bloopers and then Old Christine, of course there were other TV's but this was right in front of us. I always find it annoying when only the manager can change the channel and they are managing other aspects of the place. Then there's the "tab" policy, they have to HOLD your credit card. Now I am not a fan of this practice, no one should be holding my credit card. This is a new place, the registers are automated, they should be able to swipe the card and associate it with my check and give it back. Having said this, our barmaid inadvertently swiped my card for someone else's check, she caught it and credited us back, but that's why its a bad practice. Then there is the shift change at 5pm, we had to settle up our check and start a new one, another annoying practice. Two tips, two charges (well really 3). Food was good started with hot wings (not that hot) jambalaya and skirt steak sandwich, prices average for the area. I would like to see how it is on a busy night, we will go back on a Saturday to get a better feel and I will update my review then.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We each ordered the $29 steak which was good except it was served on top of the mashed potatoes which seemed to be on top of the vegetables. The plate was a pile of stuff, and we lost interest as we tried to dig around all of it. A simple presentation of a meat and a "side" that is actually on the side would be more enjoyable. Beer was really cold but glasses were small.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I don't have anything horrible to say, however nothing great either. Kind of like Hooters, large sports bar with cute girls in tiny outfits (who by the way, very nice). We ordered the tex mex quesadilla, really lacked flavor. I ordered a burger with fries (very good, juicy) my friend ordered the steak (at $29 I find to be expensive for a sports bar) she wasn't a fan. I asked for a Grand Margaritta, my friend ordered a Pomergrante Margaritta.. we were told they only serve regular Margaritta's??? Two owners were checking on every table ( I found very nice), our waitress was on point also. So due to customer service, I will give it a 2nd chance (look for my next review).

Reviewed March 13, 2013

the food and atmosphere is amazing , I stop by every chance I am in the area. I would like to say make sure you the ____ but the fact is the entire menu is amazing .