“I love this place! ”

Thomas's Ham & Eggery Diner
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Carle Place
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Browns Mills, New Jersey, United States
“I love this place! ”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Cheerful people, never let my coffee cup get half empty, homemade food, locally made bread, clean, never had to sit and wait too long for service. We will be back again! :)

Garden City, New York
“Best place for breakfast but bring cash:-)”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I love this place for breakfast! The food here is fresh, delicious and the menu always seem to have something to excite you in the morning for breakfast or a great weekend brunch. Even at lunchtime during weekdays can take a boring workday and make you smile again. Don't leave without picking up one of their specialty muffins to-go for your coffee break...you won't regret it! My favorite is their chocalate cheesecake muffin...to die for. Don't buy it all because I want you to save one for me:)haha Another wonderful highlight is their corned beef hash...yummy and fresh, not like the ones you get at the diner. Pancakes/french toast blows IHOP away. It does get crowded here on the weekends so go early and bring cash since they don't take credit cards. Also an important tip...don't be tempted to park across the street at the AT&T parking lot...they will have someone toll you away. Not nice but they do that, quess they are jealous that Verizon is beating them out of business:)haha Naah...they just don't want people to use their precious parking lot for the delish food across the street. My recommendation is to park all the way across Old Country road by the strip mall or into the residential areas in back off the main road...but I didn't tell you so...keep it our secret ok?

Happy eating and I'll see ya around the table!

Visited July 2014
4 Thank lejaceman
Minneapolis, MN
“A classic diner - great food, value and local color.”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This place is apparently a local gem. A line out the door is very commonplace and for good reason. The prices are excellent, the service is quick and friendly and the food is classic and delicious. I had strawberry croissant french toast. Yes, that is correct and yes it was delicious. A crispy flaky base covered in a mound of sliced, fresh strawberries.

The pancakes were huge, light and delicious. Lots of regular customers with warm greetings from the staff. Amazing amount of food coming from a very small kitchen. This place has it figured out and I definitely need to go for lunch and or dinner too.

• Visited July 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“40 years later it is even better!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

My husband recalled he used to come to this diner when he was working on this part of Long Island.
When we arrived this Saturday morning, there was a short wait so we decided to sit at the counter. Service was quick and efficient and the food was very good. I had the eggs benedict and my husband had a basic egg, bacon, hashbrown dish. The meals are served in a frying pan (decorative, not the pan cooked in) Delicious, all around!

Visited June 2014
New York
“Best Breakfast on Long Island....”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

This diner has the best breakfast on Long Island, no need to look around. It's always exciting to eat here...breakfast, lunch or dinner. Did I mention the muffins and granola...yummy!!!!

The owners and staff are awesome

Visited June 2014