“yum, yum, and more yum!!”

Thomas's Ham & Eggery Diner
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Carle Place
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The best breakfast!! Love this place. The pancakes are so tender, they melt in your mouth. My husband loves the homemade chicken sausage, he gets it every time! I can't stay away from the homemade corned beef hash and eggs, it comes in a cast iron skillet and stays piping hot till the last mouthful. They have freshly made muffins and cakes, and even if i'm stuffed I get some to take home. The place is nothing to look at,and the lines are really long, but the owner loves his customers, is really happy to see you, and takes so much pride in his food and watching everyone enjoy their meal. Go early. You wont be disappointed.

1  Thank travelhopper2005

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I will never eat at another diner again . Only Thomas. Bye bye IHOP. So much to choose from . Always a wait but it's worth it. Cash only

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Love the diner atmosphere! On both visits, my hubby and son enjoyed eggs and hash browns served in a skillet while my daughter and I enjoyed cran-apple pancakes and rasberry stuffed French toast. Friendly and professional survey ... We will be back for sure!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Without saying too much about this place, I can tell you that I entered this Diner expecting a regular quick breakfast, and ended up with a great meal. The food is great here and the staff are friendly. Despite it being more of a quick in and pout place, the food was hot and well prepared. Ham and eggs done the way I liked them. Great place.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I'm a huge fan of breakfast for dinner and always hunting for good omelets when I travel. I tried the Popeyes egg scramble and it was delicious! Way too much food to eat though!

Very comfortable and cute cafe. Very clean too. Waitress seemed to know everyone personally which was nice. I will come back again while I'm in town!