“Great. Bring friends and family.”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #32 of 60 Restaurants in Carle Place
Description: Tel: 516-248-3700
Description: Tel: 516-248-3700
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Great good and service. Unexpected twist on some offerings made it more interesting. Beer shakes are Awesome.

1  Thank Robert B

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I had an excellent BBQ cheeseburger with a bottomless side salad. Awesome... just awesome. Yum indeed!

1  Thank LeeAsi
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I visited Red Robin with my 12 year old son, my brother and my 8 year old movie following a movie. We were seated pretty quickly and were serviced by Shawn, who was very courteous and attentive throughout our stay. We order the Royal Burger, the Pepper Burger, the Banzai Burger and Chicken on a stick and all were very satisfied with their meals. I'd recommend a visit for a fun night with friends and/or family for a great burger and killer onion rings. For those who don't like beef burgers they are also chicken entrees available. Please note that this restaurant isn't for late night dining and closes on or about 10 pm.

1  Thank 2BMagellan
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Nice chain restaurant in Carle Place. Good grilled chicken sandwiches and burgers; "endless fries and sides." Helpful wait staff. We enjoyed our lunch.

1  Thank Neil B
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The food at Red Robin is very similar to that of other chain restaurants like Applebee's and TGIF. Their gimmick is an onion ring tower that's a little overpriced, but tastes great. If you like onion rings and are in the mood to cheat on your diet, I suggest stopping by and trying it out.

1  Thank mlpsyduck