“West End Cafe near the Roosevelt Field Mall”
Review of West End Cafe

West End Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
West End Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in Carle Place
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: I'm surprised you haven't already got this wonderful place listed
South Florida, Florida
“West End Cafe near the Roosevelt Field Mall”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant with a group of friends. The food was ok but the waiter was disinterested. He kept rushing us to order and seemed impatient with us.

Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“Hidden little restaurant!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Ive lived in Westbury all my life and have passed it a hundred times, but never called my name until this past weekend!! What great food, great environment and very friendly people!! The food is great, dessert was delicious. A little pricey but the pre fix dinners are deff worth it!

• Visited August 2013
Palm Beach, Florida
“A Popular Place Hidden in a Strip Mall”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had dinner with family at this eatery. We made reservations and our table was waiting for us.. The server was knowledgeable about the menu and the specials. Wine prices were moderate. The menu covered the types of dishes that everyone can enjoy and our family certainly enjoyed themselves. The one downside was that it was loud. We made a reconnaissance of the area in the afternoon since it's located in a corner of a strip mall and obvious from the street. It was an enjoyable night.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank rockhound94
Huntington, New York
“Trendy place with cold air conditioning”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was here a few years ago and I remembered the cold air conditioning. This is a pretty restaurant in a shopping center. They had amusing cocktails with infused flavors including jalapeño vodka. I ordered two appetizers for dinner and it was more than enough. I had the mussels in a tomato sauce with garlic and vermouth. I did not taste the vermouth and would have preferred a wine sauce with less tomato. It was still good but could have been served with a crostini. My other dish was a grilled flatbread with arugula, goat cheese, fresh figs and prosciutto. It was very good but there was almost no prosciutto. My partner had the shell steak and came with garlic mashed potato. The portion was large and she loved the potato. My brother had the seafood BLT, which was a shellfish salad with lettuce and avocado. Out other diner had the pasta that she enjoyed. Our server was good, but drink refills came slowly. The desserts looked great but we didn't have any. I would go another time but would bring a sweater.

• Visited July 2013
Water Mill, New York
“What a great surprise!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I run garden tours for my Horticultural group in the Hamptons. We went to Planting Fields Arboretum in the morning and had lunch at the West End Cafe. There were 22 people. We pulled into the shopping mall where the restaurant was located and everyone was ready to kill me. What kind of restaurant did you pick? We walked inside and WOW, what a surprise. The restaurant was beautifully designed with large hanging lights and modern decor. We had one long table for lunch. The food and presentation was outstanding. We had choices which were varied and diverse. The bread was superb. Dessert was amazing. At the end of the lunch, my fellow colleagues gave me a rousing ovation for the superb lunch.

• Visited May 2013