“Questionable Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I will admit that we brought a large group for lunch (11), but the restaurant wasn't all that busy and I felt (coming from a restaurant background) that they should have been able to handle us and the others. The Salads we had were good and fresh, but the service really took away from the experience. I also didn't like how loud the bar staff was during our lunch.

2  Thank Jessica O

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I ate here repeatedly and always enjoyed the food but the service lacked . Good twists on favorites , I will admit I only made it in for lunch . The dinner menu was always changing and seemed interesting but service at lunch did not make me return for dinner .

1  Thank M M
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We were on vacation and stopped here for lunch and enjoyed it so much we came back for dinner. The decor is fun and bright. Both times we were greeted with a smile and made to feel at home. The food is excellent, great variety of salads, steak perfectly cooked as was the fish. Save room for desert or do what we did, and get it to go (carrot cake and chocolate cake, yum!) Wish we didn't live 5 hours away!

1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great new year old restaurant in Cape Vincent. First dinner meal there. Great choices on menu, pleasing presentation, attentive wait staff.
Lunch menu just as appealing. Desserts eye catching in refrigerator case in dining room and three choices we tasted were made on site and perfection!

1  Thank Fivelovelyteachers
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Visited for lunch for the first time on a Saturday. The restaurant was full, clearly short staffed and the two serving appeared overwhelmed and indifferent to providing good service. However, we weren't there to make friends, just have a nice lunch. Menu was extensive with lots of choices for salads, sandwiches and starters. Our food was good and arrived after a bit of a lengthy wait. Most diners had to go to the bar to ask for and pay their bill.

I would try it again, but maybe for dinner instead of lunch.

1  Thank Glennis N