“Good pizza pie”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Sergi's in both Potsdam and Canton have great pizza. Family-owned for a long time. Whenever we want pizza this is where we go.

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Went here the other night with disappointing results- first let me say that the wait staff was excellent and the place appeared to be clean. i ordered my usual calzones/pizza roll that I generally get in Potsdam. I asked for pineapples inside. They stated that they could not do that because everything was premade on the menu . menu said it came with cheese and sauce when it arrived it look like a great big overblown whale on a plate but nothing else when you cut into it .There was a limited amount of cheese and there was no sauce. I asked for sauce and the waitress responded "do you mind if it is cold???"
really?
My friend had the sampler platter which consisted of chicken Parmesan stuffed peppers spaghetti and Lasagna... With a side of spaghetti. So so salty! And everything including the sauce was not fresh! Obviously had been previously cooked and reheated to service on this evening. We also had is a green zucchini appetizer and that was horrible as a greasy- either not warm enough or old grease...left a terrible taste on the calzone equating the experience to fair food you'd get out of a truck.
This place better get on the fresh wagon... It truly stunk! I will try the pizza only next time just to be fair.