“The Edge of Thyme B & B”

The Edge of Thyme, A B&B Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Candor
The Edge of Thyme, A B&B Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Candor B&B and Inns
Austin, Texas
“The Edge of Thyme B & B”
Reviewed April 16, 2011

If you are travelling in the Finger Lakes area of Upstate NY, to Owego or Ithaca, NY, be sure to stay at The Edge of Thyme Bed & Breakfast. It is simply the very best. The owners, Professor & Mrs. Frank Musgrave, welcome you & make you feel at home. The food, ambiance & service are excellent. If you are a hunter in the fall, planning a small wedding, taking a relaxing vacation, staying in the area for business or going there for tea, you will be happy with your choice.

2 Thank skhuff

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed September 29, 2005

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Edge of Thyme last weekend as I wanted to show my girl my old college town (Cornell University in Ithaca, NY). It's only about a 15 minute drive outside of Ithaca, so it's not too bad. I would have opted to stay closer in to town, but this was a big car racing weekend (Watkins Glen) and virtually every place was booked. We were lucky to find room at the Edge of Thyme.

The room and private bath were large and comfortable, with the decor "steeped in old-timey goodness." Comfortable, clean, spacious accomodations. The hosts are very kind and sweet. The breakfast is quite good, made by the hostess herself with excellent original recipes (all vegetarian, so if you are looking to dig into bacon and sausage, you will not like the breakfast).

I wouldn't mind staying here again, but B&Bs are not necessarily my first choice. Being that my girlfriend and I are in our late 20s, we found it difficult to converse in the morning with people who were 60 years older than us. Still, a nice experience, and I would recommend it for anyone looking for that comfortable B&B feel. Just be aware that Ithaca is still a 15 minute drive away.

• Stayed September 2005
3 Thank khc5

Been to The Edge of Thyme, A B&B Inn? Share your experiences!