“perfect!!”

Days Inn Canastota/syracuse
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Canastota
Reviewed May 27, 2012

very clean! anything we needed we got, most of the time we didn't even have to ask! the desk manager was ever so helpful! plus the Boxing hall of fame was great & free!

Room Tip: parking was good we stayed on the 2nd floor and very easy access
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Canastota/syracuse

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I've stayed here a couple of times because it is a midway point in my travels. Its OK in general.
Price is reasonable for what you get. Lots of noise from the interstate if you have the pleasure of getting a room on that side. Free continental breakfast is kind of lame, but its free.
OK for a quick sleep, thats about it.

Room Tip: Don't sleep on the highway side!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 18, 2012

All we needed was a clean room. I knew in making the reservation that I wasn't going to get The Four Seasons, but it was the only choice in town! I didn't expect a rat hole smothered in old hair, moldy shower curtains, and the dirty footprints of other people in the bathtub! Hell- I think the Bates Motel was cleaner AFTER he was done with Janet Leigh!

The desk clerk was very nice when I asked for bleach for the tub. She did offer to move us. We only declined because our little girl was already asleep.

In the morning, the hotel was out of hot water by 9 am!

Seriously - it's just gross. Actual filth, not just dust but true, honest to God FILTH.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Recommended if you need a quick place to crash. We had the queen bed room, room was very small.

Also, room was advertised for $99 on Expedia. I was able to get it for $40 plus taxes on Priceline Negotiator. Definelty not worth $100

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed September 6, 2011

The rooms were really well appointed, clean, had everything you needed and breakfast was perfect! We'd stay there again in a minute - jean

Room Tip: all the rooms seemed fine.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jean B
Reviewed July 19, 2011

After reading the last review, I was reluctant to book this hotel. We booked four rooms for a funeral weekend. I spoke ot the Manager Doug and and he assured me that the hotel is always clean and we would be happy with our stay. No other hotels had availability in the area, so the decision was made to stay. We were all pleasantly surprised by the hotel. Each of our rooms were clean, and the bathrooms were newer and up to date. The lobby had the breakfast bar which is also a help when you don't have the time to go out for breakfast. I would recommend this hotel without any hesitation. This a an average hotel which means that you are not staying at a 5 star hotel. If u are looking to find a clean place to stay at when you are in the area.. there is no problem with this hotel.. A Dunkin donuts is in the same parking lot and this is directly off of the NY thurway exit. Extremely easy to find.

Room Tip: book ahead and you can save
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2011

The days in is a magnificant place to stay. I stayed there from end of may to june. not only does it have wonderful rooms to stay in but its history of the boxing hall of fame there is something to admire. thinking that i stayed where some of the greatest boxers stayed. Besides wonderful rooms, the rooms service was great and the hotel manager was well knowledgable about the places surrounding the hotel including, place to eat, sites to see etc. He helped me get the perfect room to fit my budget. I will definitly be staying at the days in again when i revisit new york.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rocket_Ron1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canastota
La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona
The Hotel at Turning Stone Resort
Vernon Downs Hotel
Vernon Downs Hotel
#3 of 3 in Vernon

Been to Days Inn Canastota/syracuse? Share your experiences!