Days Inn Canastota/syracuse
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$68
$81
$169
Fairfield Inn
Cinderella's Suites(Sylvan Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
$319
Travelocity
$95
$132
$112
All reviewsboxing hall of famedunkin donuts right next doorvisit family in the areastay there againerie canalclean roomswi finice stayeasy accesssylvan beachnew yorkuticasleepersignallaptoprepair
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2010

I had a minor problem with my first room which I mentioned to the front desk agent. She immediately offered to move my room even though I thought the issue was very minor. She told me she wanted my experience to be perfect and didn't want anything to disrupt my stay. I ended up moving and I had a great stay. It's nice to find such a helpful person when you are far from home.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2010

This hotel is one of the worst I have ever stayed in. First of all, the hotel is very dirty. Dust and cobwebs all over the room, dirty washclothes left in the shower, and the entire room was not kept up at all. The room was brightly painted, however it was the ugliest yellow color I have ever seen. Bathroom is small. There were no fitted sheets on the bed...yuck. Sheets had a brownish yellowish tinge to them. Oh, and there is a random coat hook on the wall next to the bed....(not sure what that is all about- but it makes me nervous) I travel often and my only request is that I have a clean, comfortable room. You have been warned, do not stay here. EVER.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2010

The first thing I noticed upon entering this motel was the nasty smell in the hallway. The room didn't smell much better. We were here for 2 nights for a family funeral. We were originally planning on staying for three nights but were so grossed out and uncomfortable that we left for home a day early. I bought a bottle of Febreeze and a bag of potpourri, which actually enabled us to get some sleep the second night. The coffee pot hadn't been cleaned from the previous room occupants. I was afraid to contemplate the cleanliness of the bedding. I have never been so miserably uncomfortable in a motel room before! If it had been any other occasion, I would have found another place to stay immediately.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2010

The bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned and had just one set of towels for two people, went down and told the staff at the desk and they didn't beleave us. the A/C went out at one in the morning couldn't sleep it was so hot tried to watch T.V. and the cable was out. We had wanted to stay there for three day's but we changed our minds real fast and checked out frist thing in the morning. Would not stay there even if it was free!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2010

I have stayed at other local hotels in the past and have spent much more money for much less. I stay in the area almost once a week and have had a wide range of experiences in the area. This hotel has been consistently good and I have chosen to stay there each week over the past few months. The people are very easy to deal. The rooms may be a little small for a large family, but the flat screen T.V. and internet access are great touches.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business