“Unqiue place! Only in America! Will only stay there!!!”
Review of Graziano's Inn

Graziano's Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canastota
Graziano's Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Canastota B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I was in Canastota, once again, at the International Boxing Hall of Fame. I feel extremely privileged to have access to the most special room (#107) in the boxing World, especially during Induction weekend. Very clean place, very nice people. If you have a chance, you must try the Veal Graziano that is truly mouth watering. + Free high speed internet that came in handy to keep in touch with my loved ones!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed October 8, 2010

I stayed at Graziano's during the Boxing Hall of Fame Induction Weekend. A small hotel that makes you feel right at home. Comfortable. The rooms are just big enough. Eating at the hotel restaurant is an experience every night, especially with Mr. Tony Graziano present. Very nice and hot showers.

It is the hotel I recommend if you stay in Canastota. Reserve in advance especially during the Hall of Fame Weekend!!!

Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2010

During a recent trip to see the boxing hall of fame, my family and I stayed at the Graziano Inn off the I-90. The location was great, about two hundred yards from the hall of fame. However, my wife was immediately bit by fleas. We decided to overlook this inconvenience and went to bed. During the night, my three month old daughter was coughing. My wife woke up to find two roach like bugs crawling across my daughter's face. When we turned on the lights, we found the bed full of these roaches or tick like creatures. We immediately gathered our belongings and checked out.

The only consolation is that we were offered a refund for our room. Unless you mind sleeping with bugs, I would not recommend this hotel. We had to pack up our baby and young son at three in the morning to drive to a new hotel

• Stayed: August 2010
2  Thank Willieboxing
Reviewed June 3, 2010

We were part of a wedding party that stayed at Graziano's. The rooms were ready upon arrival and we were met by staff that were friendly and attentive. There were 10 of us staying in 5 room, the bride and groom stayed in the jacuzzi suite, and boy was I envious! Our rooms were very clean and comfortable. My husband and I also met the others at Graziano's restaurant, just 100 feet away from the hotel. We had a wonderful dinner and relaxed in the lounge. The food was very well prepared and the service was excellent. The wedding was great and the accommodations made for an excellent stay. We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2010
1  Thank krystal10386
Reviewed May 1, 2010

First room we were offered, was already occupied. Second room was smaller but "deluxe". When we pulled back the bed cover there were old tissues and bits of food.
Sheets were from the last user and it just looked like the room had been cleaned.
Received immediate refund and left. Had to drive 2 hours to get decent accommodation in Batavia.
Forget this spot.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank raobrien
Reviewed August 21, 2009

Except for our room having an "wireless dead zone," we have no complaints. While this is an older motel it was clean and met our needs. The price was reasonable compared to other places in the area.

Graziano's Restaurant was open for lunch and dinner. The food was very good. For breakfast and Friday supper the Chatterbox Cafe in town a few blocks away was excellent. The food was very tasty and the staff and patrons very friendly.

The motel is near the NY Thruway, but we were not borthered by any noise.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2009

We stayed at Granziano's to take a break from our Cleveland to Boston drive. We needed a dog friendly room in the Syracuse area, and this fit the bill! It is literally off the highway- you can see the sign from the exit ramp. Also right off the ramp is the Interntional Boxing Hall of Fame, but more about that in a bit.

Check in was smooth. The lady working the desk was very friendly, to my husband, myself, and my dog, Amigo. I've traveled a bit with my dog and found it much nicer to stay in a place that dog friendly rather than one that just accepts dogs. Also on the plus side for Amigo, just off the parking lot was a nieighborhood with sidewalks. Perfect for walks.

On the ohter side of the motel was a gas station with convenice store and next to that a Mcdonald's. Still within walking distance was a Dunkin Donuts.

Dinner was a simple decision. The restaurant associated with the motel was right across the parking lot. We ordered take-out since Amigo was with us. Got a discount on our food since we were staying at the motel. Food was great. Portions were huge. Prices were reasonable.

The motel was simple. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Coffee was available by reception. The motel and restaurant had lots of boxing photos. My husband was chatting with the recpetionist about someof them, and she offered him free passes to the Boxing Hall of Fame. He went over the next morning before we got back on the road and found it to be an interesting stop.

Granziiano's Rodeway Inn is nothing fancy, but I'll definately be stopping there again. Oh yes, and our room was only $83.80, including tax and pet fee.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bsgro
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canastota
Fairfield Inn & Suites Verona
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Verona
La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
#5 of 19 in East Syracuse
The Hotel at Turning Stone Resort
Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse - Carrier Circle

Been to Graziano's Inn? Share your experiences!