“Very tasty meatballs !”

Leandro's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Cuisines: American
Description: It's a wonderful place and tripadvisor would be remiss to not include this for the little town of Canastota. Thanks.
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I had a special buffet at this place hosted by a group of old friends. We had choice of different cuisine from buffet table . O loves the meatballs and chicken breasts :) nice and cozy place !

Reviewed January 29, 2012

We stopped on a Saturday night and had other plans for later that evening so our stay was not as long as we had wanted. Skipped the appetizers and went right for the entrees. My wife had the surf & turf pinchos (shrimp, scallops & cubes of beef on skewers with vegetables) and I had Mariscada (a medley of shrimp, calamari, fish, mussles, etc., all in a very delicious broth). Both were very good. Two entrees, three glasses of wine and coffee .... $65 before the tip. You can review the entire menu in advance on Leandro's website.

But as good as the food and wine (and they were very good) was the entertainment ... a classical guitarist playing softly at one end of the dining room. Lots of Beatles music ("In My Life", "And I Love Her", "Norwegian Wood", "Here Comes the Sun"), Elton John's "Daniel", Mason Williams' "Classical Gas", etc. A very talented musician and the music complemented the atmosphere, providing a very nice background for a very good meal.

All in all, a very enjoyable evening.

1  Thank Dennis_SBU72