“Good, old-fashioned hamburger joint”
Review of Tom Wahl's

Tom Wahl's
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Canandaigua
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Good, old-fashioned hamburger joint”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Have tried and enjoyed the ground steak sandwich, chili, root beer, fries, ice cream....takes me back to Happy Days!

Do not go here if you are watching calories :-)

• Visited June 2014

• Arabic first
Rochester, New York
“Home-made root beer a favorite”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Sure, the burgers and hots are always excellent, but what really sets this place apart is their wonderful home-made Root Beer. Just the right amount of bite and carbonation. Servers are always enthusiastic and helpful as well.

• Visited June 2014
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“I wish I were there now”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stopped in for lunch on Saturday and had an excellent experience. The interior is decorated like an old-school diner. The menu isn't huge but has enough to please just about anyone. I was debating whether to get the haddock or a burger and opted for the cheeseburger. It did not disappoint! The burger was much bigger than the bun (a must if you want my vote!) and was very flavorful and juicy. We ordered a side of fries to split and couldn't eat them all - the portions are very generous. My husband had a milkshake and said it was to die for.

You don't leave this place hungry! Truly an excellent experience. I wish we had one in South Carolina!

• Visited July 2013
Greenwood, South Carolina
“Great Ice Cream”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

OK... the burgers and fries are really good, but the ice cream... EXCELLENT!!! Try the soft chocolate with whole almonds. Trust me, I know ice cream. This is the place!!! Cool setting too with 50/60's style and pictures of the local high school sports teams (who we always beat!!!). You'll love it.

Visited October 2012
Farmington, New York
“My eating out experience”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I love the hamburgers and soda with the fries that are available at Tom Wahl's, I have tried the chicken blt wrap and it is also amazing. There was not really anything that I didn't like there.

Visited August 2012