“Really good food”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #9 of 109 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: Asian, Pizza
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch at the Market Cafe. They have pizza, hoagies, hot / cold food stations and a cool burger bar. They also serve beer and wine. You would not think you are really in a grocery store, as the atmosphere is inviting. All the food we had was very good.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed February 25, 2018

When ever we travel in NY State we visit Wegmans. Excellent deli with prepared food for the road or right there in the store to eat. Friendly staff too.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 10, 2018

We have not been back to Wegman's in Canandaigua for awhile. It was great to see all the choices that you could choose from. My husband and I bought a variety of food and were surprised at the great taste. We miss being able to shop at Wegman's. We currently live out west and Wegman's is not out this way. Someday I hope that they come this way.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Wegmans is a great grocery store that happens to offer hot and cold buffet, subs, etc. Most of the food on the buffet is average, some is quite good. Serves the purpose however when you are out of town and just don't feel like going to a sit down restaurant or a fast food restaurant. Still like Whole Foods better, but Wegmans is probably my 2nd favorite for this type of food.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I was picking up a birthday cake and needed something light for lunch. I saw that they had "skinny" California rolls in their take out section and the total calories was very low, 130 I believe for the entire pack which had 8 rolls in it. what makes it so low calorie is no rice - the rolls are wrapped in what I think was cucumber strips sliced paper thin. They were great - did not miss the lack of rice at all. super treat for a vegan also - only avocado and protein "crab" in them. Delicious.

Date of visit: October 2017