“Great food... great service= great restaurant”

Peppers Deli & Pasta
Ranked #18 of 107 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We have eatten at Peppers a number of times and were just there this past Thurs for dinner. Its a busy restaurant however we were seated very quickly. I had the california wrap and my friend had a roast beef dip.
Both were delicious. The service was excellent... very fast. The menu has a huge selection of hamburgers, wraps..... many many different things. By the way, one of my sides was the red skin potato salad which I usually get that while there and its always delicious. I did not get dessert but their desserts are displayed in a case near the front... the assortment is great and they looked fantastic. If you want a clean, family style restaurant with great service, good food and a wide assortment then stop at Peppers.

There are newer reviews for Peppers Deli & Pasta

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We have visited here numerous times over the years that it has been open and two things seem to have remained constant; the food is well-prepared and good, and the service is poor at first, but improves as our visit progresses.
Last night was typical of our visits. The restaurant was busy and nearly full, but we were soon seated after arrival. Now here is where the service falls flat on it's face; we then don't see a server or even get acknowledged that someone knows that we have been seated. After a time, I usually have to go ask for someone to be our server! This just doesn't occur in most other places we eat at! Service then improves from there, but never to what could be called attentive.
The menu leans more to sandwiches and wraps, all done well and tasty, if not very "deli-like".
Satisfying, yes but not "a must return soon".

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This place was amazing before it was sold to a new owner. I dont recognize a single employee from before and the food is less than par. The mac n cheese now tastes bland and microwaved, along with the prime rib. Yeah they microwaved my prime rib. Pay close attention next time you go. look back in the "kitchen" anf youll see most dishes being microwaved. Not to mention the rediculous specials that make no sence at all. I wont even start on the service. I dont have time to write a novel. Seems like the people dont care about the business anymore. Its a shame because this used to be the best place to go in canandaigua. LLTG

Reviewed April 13, 2012

We have been to Pepper's several times the food is always good and most of the time service is good but they have a couple of servers that can be extreamly slow. I have always had fresh foods. Only "food" thing I have to complain about is the salad the lettuce always seems gritty to be like they don't wash it well.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Our family has been to Pepper's a few times in the last couple of months. Our first visit there was early February 2012. Each time we have visited their restaurant, the food and service are wonderful. The staff is very nice and courteous, not to mention attentive. The food always comes out exactly as it is described in the menu, and it is presented to you quickly. The environment has always been meticulously clean, including the restroom. My kids will tell you that Pepper's is their favorite place to go out!