“Good food/ Service is just okay”

Peppers Deli & Pasta
Ranked #27 of 109 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We have been to Pepper's several times the food is always good and most of the time service is good but they have a couple of servers that can be extreamly slow. I have always had fresh foods. Only "food" thing I have to complain about is the salad the lettuce always seems gritty to be like they don't wash it well.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Our family has been to Pepper's a few times in the last couple of months. Our first visit there was early February 2012. Each time we have visited their restaurant, the food and service are wonderful. The staff is very nice and courteous, not to mention attentive. The food always comes out exactly as it is described in the menu, and it is presented to you quickly. The environment has always been meticulously clean, including the restroom. My kids will tell you that Pepper's is their favorite place to go out!

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Peppers has been one of my favorite stops in Canandaigua for over the past 10 years. The food is consistently good but the service has gotten worse every time we go over the past year. Tonight may be the last straw. We order a side of ranch for the awesome hot chips and we never receive it because the sever never came back to check on us. Our waters were empty as well. As i write this we havent seen our waitress for about 30 minutes. The area has way too many good eateries to keep going back for a declining attention to detail and hospitality.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

We come here for the tomato soup. Absolute best I've ever tasted. Service quality can be hit or miss, depending on how busy they are. The peppercorn steak is good, as is the chicken salad croissant.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I always have a hard time deciding what to eat at Peppers because they have so many interesting menu items and everything I have tried has been delicious!