The Chalet of Canandaigua
$84
$159
The Inn on the Lake(Canandaigua)
$171
$68
EconoLodge
Bed and Breakfast Onanda by the Lake(Canandaigua)(Great Value!)
$195
1840 Inn on the Main Bed and Breakfast(Canandaigua)(Great Value!)
$180
$245
The Bella Ella Bed & Breakfast(Canandaigua)(Great Value!)
$99
The Cedar Lodge(Canandaigua)
$71
Agoda.com
Miami Resort Motel(Canandaigua)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewslee suitebalcony suitepattiespastrylog cabinmy husband and isoaking tubmade us feellarge tubget awaywinding drivewaya hot air balloon ridedouble showerfinger lakesdinner reservationshelped us plangourmet breakfast
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The reviews for The Chalet may sound over the top but they are very accurate. This is a wonderful place to relax and feel pampered but at the same time feel "at home". We have been to quite a few B&B's but this one is our favorite. In many homes you can't quite get over the feeling that you are an intruder despite the gracious welcome at the door and the hot coffee and goodies at breakfast. At The Chalet you will feel truly comfortable and cared for in a most beautiful setting. What more could you ask for? Perhaps some fabulous food at breakfast AND a dessert in the evening just to make things truly perfect. No problem...

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mandjdp
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I am not a B&B type, I like the anonymous, sterile hotel environment typically, (preferably a new property), due to wanting to withdraw from society when I travel until I'm ready to engage. Recently, the hotels we always have stayed in were totally filled and I had to find a place for my husband and I while visiting our Finger Lakes family for my Honeys' 50th birthday celebration. During a frantic search of best hotels/resorts in the area The Chalet appeared and I thought we'd try it due to the fabulous TripAdvisor and other reviews. So very glad we did-Pattie and Margaret made us feel at home from the moment we arrived until we departed. They constantly went out of their way to ensure we felt comfortable while at The Chalet and while in the area by making dinner reservations and suggestions. Not to mention they prepared fabulous breakfasts adhering to my dietary needs. The surroundings are gorgeous, morning doves, green, lush ponds and trees and Nature no antiseptic hotel could ever offer.

We loved The Chalet so much we purchased a gift certificate for our parents. So what are you waiting for? Reserve today if you have the need to be in the Finger Lakes area!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Lee Suite...large and comfortable. I'm sure the others are great also.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank jazzvocals
Reviewed May 21, 2012

After an 18 month long engagment and planning a wedding, the Chalet was the most incredible end to such a hectic planning. It was absolutely stunning and relaxing and beautiful. Patty and Margaret did an incredible job of welcoming you in. You feel like you're at home when you first meet them. I work in a hotel and the cleanliness of the room is immaculate. I had the best time and cannot WAIT to go back! Absolutely love it! Breakfast is made with care and thought, along with the incredible dessert! Wouldn't have wanted to spend the night anywhere else any other way! I can't wait to go back and enjoy a longer time there. Balcony Suite is 100% the way to go!

Room Tip: The Woodsview room is located next to the kitchen and common area so that might be a bit louder early in the morning. We had the Balcony Suite which overlooked the kitchen so in the morning you could hear but it wasn't anything bothersome. The Lee Suite is off the side but the room was not occupied during our stay.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We were looking to get back to nature and boy did we pick the right spot! Last year we had downsized from a 6 acre home on a lake to an urban 2 bedroom condo and were missing trees, birds,water and even the geese. Well, the Chalet has this and much more. I loved that Margaret and Patti pampered us with a gourmet breakfast and a good movie to watch at night. They even made a reservation at a good restaurant in town. They sure know how to make people feel welcome in their gorgeous home. My birthday was one to remember, and we hope to go back next year. Sue and Alex

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SusanL938
Reviewed April 28, 2012

After multiple deployments(one just ended),raising the kids,and everyday stressors we needed to find the PERFECT place to get away(the first time in 8 years) & the Chalet was it(we stayed on 4/22)! I spent many hours looking for a place that had what we were looking for & terrific reviews.After much searching we found the Chalet.Our stay was better then we could of imagined.Pattie& Margaret were more then welcoming from the moment we got out of our vehicle& throughout the whole stay.They both really know how to make you feel at home from the delicious dessert after dinner,the super soft sheets ,the great conversations,etc.The place is BEAUTIFUL inside& out.The food was incredible&they so kindly catered to me being a vegetarian.Thank you Pattie& Margaret for making our stay a memorable one.P.S The ONLY complaint we could have is that we only stayed for one night!Can't wait to come back...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple