“New business- tasty food!”
Review of Soups On - CLOSED

Soups On
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Rochester, New York
“New business- tasty food!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I had read about the new business opening in Canandaigua so I decided to try it out. Very good selection of soups (I think there were 7 0r 8 available)- everything from creams to unique like Pepperoni Pizza Soup. I ordered the New England Clam Chowder since I just love it. Well, I will definitely be going back for more. I found it to have a great unique flavor- lots of taste! Of course I wondered how a soup business would do in the summer months here until I found a nice selection of different menu items. I hope that this business can get some of our strong tourism business since it is off the beaten path some-- but I would recommend you stop by to check it out.
To describe the location-- it is just a small little store front. You order and pick up and the counter and you can eat in or take out (there are a few tables for inside seating.

• Visited February 2014