“Great Variety of Wines”

Sonnenberg Gardens Finger Lakes Wine Center
Ranked #12 of 15 Shopping in Canandaigua
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited the Finger Lakes Wine Center to sample their wines. The tasting room is different from most wineries that we have visited in the past - it's in a basement. There is a beautiful stained glass window in the room though, it makes the room feel more like a tasting room. The variety of wines to taste is great to see - I tried to taste wines from wineries that I have not visited before. It is a great way for people to taste wines from wineries that they could visit in the future, or if they can't make it to the winery, they can buy the wine there. There is also a cute shop to buy accessories for the home. The pourer was very friendly and was waiting on 3 couples at one time (the place was understaffed due to a death in the family of an employee). She was also a volunteer. I would visit again, and probably visit the gardens and mansion on the property if we had more time.

1  Thank JessicaS627