“Must try the pork porterhouse!”
Review of Casa DE Pasta

Casa DE Pasta
Ranked #5 of 107 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2007

We went to this restaurant as part of a romance bed and breakfast package through Inn on Main. My husband and I had never been in Canandaigua before, so we didn't know what to expect. The B & B Inn owners recommended two restaurants to us. I am so glad we went with this recommendation!

The restaurant is medium size, so get there early as it WILL fill up. The staff was very friendly, fast and the chef has amazing talent. I don't usually order pork when I go out, but they advertised a pesto crusted pork porterhouse with balsamic glaze that sounded mouth watering. IT WAS...BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION of what a pork, PORTHOUSE, non the less, could taste like. My husband got the seafood anna, which was also out of this world.

Between the great food, cozy environment and great prices I recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves good food!

As a side note, you can hit all the winery on the way to this restaurant.

2  Thank moshmomma

Reviewed September 15, 2005

Good Food but not great. Very crowded and not at all intimate. A fairly reasonable value.

1  Thank Weaselnut
Reviewed August 7, 2005

This restaurant is the best kept secret in Canandaigua. I understand the restaurant's owner is also the chef which is why the food is consistently fantastic. Prices are reasonable and the ambiance is cozy. This is a must try if you happen to be in this area of the beautiful fingerlakes region of New York.

2  Thank tuesdaywine
Reviewed June 12, 2005

Enjoy excellent italian food in a quaint setting. Not a place to take kids. Service is wonderful. give it a try.