“Local and Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2018

We were tired after arriving in Canandaigua and went on the recommendation of other Trip Advisor members to this local Italian restaurant. So glad we did! When my husband showed some interest in a local beer she immediately provided him with a generous sample to taste before ordering (which he did). I had the roasted garlic soup of the day, which was amazing. Again based on other reviews, I ordered the stuffed shells - received six large shells with a wonderful creamy filling. My husband's seafood diablo was excellent, too. No room for dessert, but I'm sure it would have been just as good.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Excellent service and fabulous food! Apparently many of the locals frequent this place. The fish and pasta dishes were very good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018

We enjoyed dining on their outdoor terrace. the food was great, the service wonderful!
Best eggplant parmesan we have enjoyed in months.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We had reservations to dine on a Sunday at 6:00 pm. The restaurant has a nice inviting interior with plenty of seating. There is also a lot of parking in the adjacent lot. The menu has a very nice selection of Italian food. I started with Italian Wedding soup, followed by Veal Parmigiana with Penne. My wife had Linguini Aglio E. Olio (garlic, oil and broccoli), and we were forced,LOL, into desert, strawberry shortcake. All the food was excellent, as was the service. There is also a full bar available. I would recommend Casa DE Pasta when in the area.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Amazing !!! Chicken French, Eggplant Parm , Greens/beans , Risotto! For 100+ people EVERYONE raved about the food. Defiantly best food and service around !

Date of visit: June 2018