“Delicious dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa DE Pasta

Casa DE Pasta
Ranked #5 of 103 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Buffalo, NY
“Delicious dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here last week, while on a 2 day vacation to Canandaigua Lake. We had looked online beforehand so we could make reservations, and found the reviews for this place to be very favorable. We were not disappointed. We started with the Caito Calamari (it just happens to be our last name too....no relation though). It was absolutely delicious, melted in your mouth. My husband must have ate a loaf of bread himself, it was warm, crusty and wonderful. He had the Lasagna and I had Penne Amore...(penne pasta with chicken, artichokes, oil). Both were very good. We had a very enjoyable evening of great food. The staff was very helpful and attentive. I would highly recommend this restaurant and would come here again if we are ever in the area.

• Visited July 2013

New York City, New York
“What went wrong???”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

After reading the reviews we went her to eat before a concert wanting a great dinner but we got anything but, my daughter and her girlfriends got the gnocchi and they were so undercooked the were hard to bit it to... The girls who LOVE pasta wouldn't even touch there meal. So I try my dinner I order a chicken cutlet with pasta the chicken tasted like it was a week old... ugh
They did take the meals of the bill but at that point what does it really matter my dinner and appetite was ruined.

• Visited July 2013
Canandaigua, New York
“Must Dine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We had outstanding meals! I had a seafood dish over pasta which was flavorful and cooked perfect. The portions are healthy sized (great leftovers!) and you receive soup and salad with your meal. Our wait person was friendly, attentive and packaged our meals so they didn't spill over. We split a dessert that just melted in your mouth. A definite must dine if you're in the area. It's a bit tricky to find it but it's worth the effort! Plenty of parking as well.

• Visited June 2013
Sratford, Ontario Canada
“Great food with attention to nut allergy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

My wife has a severe nut allergy and needed special attention .... our waitress and the owners were just wonderful. We have eaten here once before and booked our table in advance to ensure a slot. Highly recommended.

M&D, Stratford, Ontario Canada.

Visited June 2013
“Always love Casa de Pasta”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

We ate here with great friends last Saturday. Unfortunately we were seated so that one of us was basically in the hallway. It was quite crowded which was good for the restaurant. The salad is always good and my husband had the Italian Wedding soup and said it was tasty. I enjoyed my favorite dish of linguini with white clam sauce. Lots of chopped clams but only six tiny clams in the shell. My husbands veal parm was fried veal with sauce. He just wished it wasn't so fried. Our friends found their food acceptable. The fresh fish special was a very small serving.
We will always go back as we have gone there for years. Just wish the Parmesan dishes didn't taste so "fried".

Visited April 2013