“World class food in a small town”

Eric's Office Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Chicago, Illinois
“World class food in a small town”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I recently went to visit my sister in Canandaigua. She suggested Eric's Office for dinner. the place, quite honestly, didn't look like much. The food, however was amazing! She had steak and I had salmon. I also appreciated that they had a local microbrew called Naked Dove. The porter was good, the IPA was dangerously excellent. We went on a Saturday and there was a 20 minute wait for a table, so reservations aren't a bad idea.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Abelard1079

“Amazing food great people!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Erics was amazing! We sat at the bar and was waited on by Mark, great guy! Very attentive and you could tell he cared. We got French onion soup and loaded chips to start which were amazing and huge portions. I got the country sweet chicken wings which were delicious and my boyfriend got the ruben which he loved. This place was awesome! A place to definitely stop for good food, great service, and a cold beer! Keep it local!

1 Thank culinarychick28
Canandaigua
“It's always top of the line!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We eat at Eric's at least once a month. They don't really know us there, but might recognize us so I know we aren't getting special service. That's also what makes me know that they are consistent with their service and quality. Our recent meal was So darn good!!! The chef has such great ideas and puts together a great special every night. I just can not say how great the food is. The calamari is THE best around! We try it every where and were just about to give up because we can't find a place that has a really worthy recipe. WE FOUND IT!

• Visited March 2013
Orchard Park, NY
“Saturday Afternoon Lunch”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great place to stop. Clean and neat and very friendly staff. Menu had lots of choices and our waitress was very helpful in making suggestions - we made great choices.

You won't be disappointed.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Typhoon925
NY
“Love it!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Excellent service, Owner is always there making sure things are good, Great food. Recently redone and I haven't seen it yet.

Visited November 2012