“Good Value”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place is small and could use some renovations. The food is okay and the service was very good. One of the larger restaurants on the lake (the Steamboat Landing?) has closed or been forced to close and it makes the other restaurants on the lake very crowded - the Akropolis is farther from the lake and you can get a table.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Not much to look at from the exterior but as they say - don't judge a book by it`s cover. Very `diner` feeling and breakfast was great. Lots of food and very inexpensive.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I was looking for a really good, home cooked style food. We were told that the meal we ordered came out of a can. Disappointed with the flavor and presentation. Will try again in hopes that it was an off night.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Absolutely disgusting. Filthy, watered down coffee. Plates had dried food. Food tasted rotten. Got up and left in the middle of my meal. I will never come to this resaraunt again. It is a terrible establishment that should be burned to the ground.

4  Thank Trutheful
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I used to work there, and let me tell you, I don't know how they can pass health code regulations, not to mention they treat their employees terribly, screaming, swearing, humiliating them. They would scrape mold off of food, heat it up and cover it it in sauce and serve it. Their refrigerators are moldy, filthy, and disgusting. The kitchen, heating units, bathrooms, etc...beyond filthy. I am a store manager now, and I would NEVER let my store rot into the ground like that. They also cried the blues when they lost the place at auction, well pay your bills and taxes, hello. I remember countless companies calling and asking for their money. When I went out for 4 weeks after having my son, they refused to pay unemployment, making it clear I would lose my hours if I applied. the second time I went out for my second child, they told me the same thing. I applied for disability online, out of desperation for money, and guess what, they hadn't paid their disability for employees bill. So I got my money, they got fined. Terrible hygeine, moral and work ethics witnessed first hand. Best thing I ever did was walk away and see what how corporate chains run their businesses, clean, sanitary, friendly, positive environment...the complete opposite of the akropolis. How can people say the food is good? They buy everything from aldis, and half the stuff is outdated and beyond filthy. They scrape it out if a gross bucket, pulled from a filthy refrigerator, slop it onto a nasty chipped plate, and send it off to your table. Sorry, but I saw it personally, gross.

5  Thank bloodrunsred