“Good to go.”

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Did go there yesterday with friends for a meal.
The place looks like you enter some friend's place and the ambiance is cool.

The staff is polite and the price are OK.
The only thing I had wrong is my order of wings..but nothing major.

Overall I really liked it

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

It wasn't a bad place I would go back. it was nothing fantastic. The service was a bit slow. I had a grilled chicken sandwich it was good

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Went to have a quick bit and a beer at McGregor's while on a business trip. Nice bar with lots of beer choices. The only issue was my first two choices of beer were out. The food was good with what I felt was a reasonable price tag. The atmosphere was good with lots of TVs playing the world series.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

This is my brothers favorite pub. They have a great selection of beer flights to choose from. Have been here three times. Always good beer, good food and great service.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I visited McGregors with my family after running a 50K race. I was ready for some good food and drink. Unfortunately, I was still hurting from the race, so I got my meal to go. I thoroughly enjoyed it later at home. That being said, my family (which included 2 small children) were very happy with their meals. The service we received was excellent. This is definitely a place to visit when in the Canandaigua area.