“Good comfort food.”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Good selection on the menu. From fish and chips and lobster rolls, wings, wraps and just about anything else you desire. Lots of local beer on tap as well. Very reasonably priced. Lunch for 2 with a few beers, and full bellies, $50 + tax and tip.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Great beer but the burger left us wanting. Why ask how we want it cooked if you’re just going to make it well done? Order “the works” and get no cheese when you clarify “the works” includes cheese.
Too bad. We won’t rush back.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Local joint with very friendly hosts and customers. We had a couple pizzas and wings (we tried buffalo and honey bbQ) and enjoyed all immensely. And service was spot on - drinks and popcorn within minutes of arriving.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

This place is a real find for weary travelers! Fun place with lots of locals. The wings are excellent! I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone who wanted some good food!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

My friend recommended eating here ( said they have the best burgers), so my two friends and I stopped in here for lunch while out shopping. Not what I expected, but a pleasant surprise and quite the busy atmosphere. We were seated promptly and given menus and water. Our waitress was attentive despite how busy she was. I had a veggie burger and fries and got a side of coleslaw which was very good. My friends ordered burgers and fries which they also said were good. It was a nice change of pace place to come to and I would definitely come back and eat there again.

Date of visit: April 2018