“Best Mexican Food”

Add it.
La Cocina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 25, 2014

One of the best Mexican restaurants I have been to. Authentic, fresh, and delicious! Excellent value and large portions. Owners friendly and helpful. They also had 3 Amigos Tequila, my favorite! Gracias!

There are newer reviews for La Cocina

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I love this place. If you're looking for delicious but simple, unpretentious food that's a great value this is the place. I love Mexican restaurants like this one that have combination platters on the menu. The servers are so sweet and attentive. Decor may be a bit tacky, but who cares really. One of my favorite places to eat in Canandaigua, hope they do well.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Ate here in Canandaigua in June 2013. Food was very good and authentic. Would definitely recommend. The staff was friendly and attentive. The Margaritas terrific.

1  Thank funsen
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We always like to stop in when we are visiting Canandaigua (several times a year) as this is a very friendly place with Great food and a staff that is always willing to accommodate. A local trainer in town recommended this place suggesting that you get a Chimichanga soft and not fried with extra lettuce and guacamole salad instead of the chips and Salsa - this is something I plan to do the next time. His video is online if you google LaCocina In July 2013 I had the Chile Relleno - GREAT... May try to see if it can be baked and not fried on next trip...

Reviewed July 24, 2013

La Cocina is a cozy little place in Canandaigua that offers delicious food at great prices. It's kind of like being at someone's house and having home-cooked food. We always have leftovers to bring home for a second (and sometimes third) meal.

The service is great too: When the waitress delivered the wrong meal to me one time, she was really sweet about it. She apologized profusely and brought out the meal I'd ordered quickly.

Everyone is so nice there and as other people have already mentioned, the margaritas are strong and cheap! I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for some comforting, non-fast food Mexican meals.