Well, at least that's what it turned out to be. ON my third mouthful I started choking on what I thought was a tough 'shell.' After finally getting it out, it turned out to be about a one inch square of packaging plastic. Showed it to waiter who apologized, said he knew where it came from and would tell cook about it....., "That was it!" Well, folks, I could have died there and that's your response? Our drinks (soda, beer, water) went empty and never an inquiry as to refills. Needless to say most of the entree went uneaten. Salad bar was OK. Atmosphere..., full blast air conditioning while the outside temp was in the 60s. Unfortunately it is not the same restaurant we used to patronize and I couldn't recommend it to a friend.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.