“Plastic Stuffed Shells”

Manetti's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Well, at least that's what it turned out to be. ON my third mouthful I started choking on what I thought was a tough 'shell.' After finally getting it out, it turned out to be about a one inch square of packaging plastic. Showed it to waiter who apologized, said he knew where it came from and would tell cook about it....., "That was it!" Well, folks, I could have died there and that's your response? Our drinks (soda, beer, water) went empty and never an inquiry as to refills. Needless to say most of the entree went uneaten. Salad bar was OK. Atmosphere..., full blast air conditioning while the outside temp was in the 60s. Unfortunately it is not the same restaurant we used to patronize and I couldn't recommend it to a friend.

1  Thank Mike S

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The "free" salad bar was certainly nothing special- mostly stuff you find on a Cisco truck in large cans and jars. My pork loin was rather dry/overcooked, covered in a really good Marsala sauce, {tho again, as with the salad bar, the mushrooms were just chunks from a jar I expect}, that probably would have been better on a nice filet. I love asparagas. Seldom have I been served this vegetable undercooked, but there is always a 1st time. Rolls were undoubtedly fresh from the wrapper made somewhere else. Would I eat here again? Not likely. But a quiet drink or two some time, most definitely.

2  Thank swampknot
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Very accommodating. Menus items include the salad / soup/ pizza bar. Food is good. Atmosphere is ok. Last time we were there the scallop special was the most amazing entree. Other items were good; not great. Servers are inexperienced but pleasant.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Excellent food and service. Meals come with the salad bar, which was great. We will definitely return.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the pasta with bolagnese. It was literally old hamburger patties they roughly chopped and put in canned sauce on top of over cooked cold pasta. I took a bite and was so disgusted. Husband had steak sandwich, it was all grissle and also cold. We told are waitress, she offered to have us order another dish but we didn't want to risk it.