“Always a good show”

69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Always a good show”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Been going to CMAC for several years and always had a good time. The crowds aren't ever wild (though to be fair I don't go to wild concerts), the food offerings good, the restroom facilities clean and most importantly, good sound quality

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Glubetrutah

Canandaigua, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Discover CMAC”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The venue at CMAC is the best in the area. There is plenty of parking and the venue itself is exceptional. I have attended many concerts at CMAC and am so grateful to it right here in my hometown. The sound is great and the picturesque setting is exquisite. Sure, there is a lot of traffic in and out during a big concert, but that is going to be true at ANY large concert facility. I highly recommend attending a concert at CMAC!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank CrazyKUfan
Finger Lakes, New York
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Best concert experience yet!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I have been to countless concerts and this was by far my best experience. We got lawn seats to def leopard and was amazed at the view we had! The sound was perfect.. didn't miss a beat. Had plenty of room..as the lawn is huge.. so no crowding out on that very hot day. Staff was pleasant. Lots of security on hand. Couldn't ask for a better experience and will definitely pick CMAC for as many concerts as I can!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Angelize1999
Greece, New York, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Nice Venue”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Went and saw the Lumineers this past spring and was a rainy/colder day. The venuee was great with good food, nice sound from the groups, and the atmosphere makes it seem like you are up with the band (depending where your sitting).

Parking can be a pain, but we had VIP parking, which cancelled out a lot of those issues

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Jbrugs11
Pittsford, New York
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“CMAC Concerts - Wonderful”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We recently went to see Garrison Keillor at CMAC. It had been many years since we had gone to a concert or show there, and it is so much more organized. Our seats were great, comfortable, and the sound system was very good.
The only disappointment was I was expecting a more Tanglewood-like atmosphere where you can sit on the lawn and have a picnic and drinks. I'm not sure why Canandaigua is so strict on bringing no food or drink in.
But overall very good,