I have stayed at the Bristol Harbour Resport twice in the past two years and have enjoyed it each time. We have picked a quiet off-season mid-winter weekend getaway package. It's quiet and rustically luxurious. The rooms are delightfully furnished in Adirondack log furniture with heated bathroom tile floors. It is spotlessly clean. A gas-log fireplace faces the super-comfortable bed. It's a short stroll to the lodge/restaurant for meals or you can drive 10 minutes into Canandaigua. The lodge is post-and-beam Adironack rustic style with deer antler chandliers and a view to Canandaigua Lake below that is incomparable. In summer, there is a golf course on the property and a private beach on the lake a short drive down the hill. In winter, the pro shop rents cross-country skiis. I highly recommend the winter visit as a quiet, romantic, and charming getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bristol Harbour Lodge and Golf Club is a premier golf resort, hotel and restaurant in the heart of the NY Finger Lakes region. Overlooking Canandaigua Lake atop the Bristol Mountains, this upscale golf hotel is less than a mile from both Heron Hill Winery and the lake's beach, and 7.6 miles from the Bristol Mountain ski resort. Rustic-chic rooms have en suite bathrooms with heated floors, and feature free WiFi, flat-screens, fireplaces and patios/balconies with lake views. A suite adds a living area, a kitchenette and a whirlpool tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Bristol Harbour Lodge & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Harbour Hotel Canandaigua
- Bristol Harbour Canandaigua