We have been visiting Bristol Harbor resort for 30+ years. It just keeps getting better. The restaurant and golf course were amazing. Service was great. We stayed at a cliffside condo which was very tired, but the tennis courts and beach, which are part of the facilities were all first class. We have stayed at the hotel in the past and that was great.If anyone is going to rent one of the condos, I would just suggest that they personally tour them first. We have stayed at other cliffside condos two other times and those were pretty near perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bristol Harbour Lodge and Golf Club is a premier golf resort, hotel and restaurant in the heart of the NY Finger Lakes region. Overlooking Canandaigua Lake atop the Bristol Mountains, this upscale golf hotel is less than a mile from both Heron Hill Winery and the lake's beach, and 7.6 miles from the Bristol Mountain ski resort. Rustic-chic rooms have en suite bathrooms with heated floors, and feature free WiFi, flat-screens, fireplaces and patios/balconies with lake views. A suite adds a living area, a kitchenette and a whirlpool tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Bristol Harbour Lodge & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Harbour Hotel Canandaigua
- Bristol Harbour Canandaigua