We were guests for a business event being held on the property. We stayed in the main hotel area. The rooms are spacious and clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The gas fireplace and heated bathroom floors are nice touches. The rooms all have a wonderful view of the lake. My only complaint is that the rooms and bathrooms are a bit dark and the tub was very slow to drain. Even for a quick shower, the water was very quick to fill up around my ankles. Every afternoon there were deer out on the lawn. The property is very nice. There was no snow on the ground, which made the golf course paths nice walking paths. The function facilities are nice and rustic. Overall the staff is very accommodating and friendly. The restaurant and function food is okay. Not spectacular, Not bad either. About what you'd expect for a group gathering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bristol Harbour Lodge and Golf Club is a premier golf resort, hotel and restaurant in the heart of the NY Finger Lakes region. Overlooking Canandaigua Lake atop the Bristol Mountains, this upscale golf hotel is less than a mile from both Heron Hill Winery and the lake's beach, and 7.6 miles from the Bristol Mountain ski resort. Rustic-chic rooms have en suite bathrooms with heated floors, and feature free WiFi, flat-screens, fireplaces and patios/balconies with lake views. A suite adds a living area, a kitchenette and a whirlpool tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Bristol Harbour Lodge & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Harbour Hotel Canandaigua
- Bristol Harbour Canandaigua