“Incredible Lunch”

Simply Crepes Cafe - Canandaigua
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A full service, "polished casual" restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Beer, wine, specialty coffees & frozen drinks, served year round! We take the mystery out of crepes by fusing a French Canadian crepe, family traditions and American classics. Catering options include box lunches, party platters and customized on site chef solutions to enjoy at your office or home! Bon Appetit!
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We found this great place through Trip Advisor. Quick service, creative dishes using crepes. My daughter had a Brie crepe filled with ham, apple chutney, and cheese. The rest of had the lunch special: BBQ pulled pork with slaw in a crepe. We enjoyed the watermelon lemonade as well. Highly recommend this for lunch and the other meals looked excellent as well for breakfast and supper.

2  Thank Burdett P

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We meant to go somewhere else, but parked in front of Simply Crepes and ended up going there instead. We were very glad we did.. it was very good!!

1  Thank Nathan577
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I loved the crepe with an incorporated salad, and the portion was generous. My wife enjoyed a tasty, innovative salad. Choosing a meal let alone a crepe dessert is difficult!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was our second trip and we thoroughly enjoy the crepes. Every kind imaginable. Expect the service to be a little slow but for us that is part of the charm. Food is very good.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I'm thankful for crepes that I don't have to make, and even more grateful for crepes that are gluten-free AND yummy! On a recent evening before a concert, my daughter and I stopped by for the first time. What a cute, quaint, and friendly place Simply Crepes is! We ordered gluten-free Buffalo chicken crepe and Philly cheesesteak crepe ($1.00 extra for gf). The chicken was moist in a great Buffalo sauce, and I liked that the bleu cheese dressing was on the plate for extra dipping. My daughter's selection was good enough for her to say she'd drive the hour and a half to have it again. The gf crepe was light and flexible and magical. (Anyone who eats gf will understand that is quite an accomplishment.) Despite the fact that the regular portions (not petite) were quite substantial, we couldn't resist the dessert selection and split a berries and cream crepe made with creme brulee cream. Ooh la la! It was heavenly! The only downside was the long wait to be waited on and served. For a small place, it seemed overly slow.