“Unbelievable”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Simply Crepes Cafe

Simply Crepes Cafe
Ranked #1 of 103 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A full service, "polished casual" restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Beer, wine, specialty coffees & frozen drinks, served year round! We take the mystery out of crepes by fusing a French Canadian crepe, family traditions and American classics. Catering options include box lunches, party platters and customized on site chef solutions to enjoy at your office or home! Bon Appetit!
Rochester, New York
“Unbelievable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

Now I am never the type of person to write a review on a restaurant. However I was so impressed with my experience at Simply Crepes I had to make an account here to do so. A couple of my girlfriends and I came in for a late lunch this past week. Right when you walk in the door you are welcomed with a wonderful aroma of fresh crepes cooking right in front of you. The shabby-chic/ french country decor makes you feel right at home. I ordered a crepe with eggs, spinach, feta, and tomatoes. It came with this heavenly red pepper sauce which was to die for. My girlfriends and I also shared an order of their Fried Cheese, also, unbelievable. As for the service, Our waiter, Bill, was a riot. He had maybe 4 other tables besides us, and had the whole restaurant laughing hysterically. He seemed to be very busy, however he made us feel like we were the only ones there. Everything was just so special. I will certainly be back!

2 Thank Kathy P

“Extremely slow service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

We waited way too long for our food. Food was good but seemed pricy for the portion sizes. Although I live nearby, I probably will choose a different restaurant the next time I choose to treat my family to dinner. Wine was over priced as well.

Rochester, New York, United States
“Birthday treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great atmosphere and décor and even better food! The servers are cordial and attentive. The menu has something for everyone....very creative combination of French and American ideas. And, if you join their birthday club (free), you get a coupon for a free entrée for your birthday month. Save room for dessert. The dessert menu is very tempting!

1 Thank Kate G
Santa Barbara
“Really great chepes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I enjoyed a wonderful breakfast. Great variety of crepes. Had the berry with maple syrup. Heavenly !!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ABH57
Jordan
“Excellent Service, delicious dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

Stopped by on our way to a concert at the Canandaigua amphitheatre. I selected this restaurant based on many very good reviews. I always take into account the bad reviews, but if they are overwhelmingly in the minority, I chalk it up to a bad day. We got a little lost, so we were rushed for time. We were seated quickly but we were waiting a while, so I then explained we were trying to make a concert we had a limited amount of time and the waitress was over quite quickly. She was pleasant, and patient as none of us had been there before and we had questions. Our food arrived in a very short amount of time. We had the poutine, I heard about this before but had never tried it, and it was quite tasty! I believe it is a canadian dish, potatoes with cheese curds and gravy. It was hot from the oven, the cheese was beautifully melted, and the only thing I would do next time is to ask for more gravy. I had a 4 cheese crepe with spinach and someone ordered the goat cheese and arugula crepe, we both thought our meals were delicious. Our waitress left the bill and we were done in plenty of time to make our concert.

• Visited June 2014