“Great place for lunch”

Simply Crepes Cafe - Canandaigua
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A full service, "polished casual" restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Beer, wine, specialty coffees & frozen drinks, served year round! We take the mystery out of crepes by fusing a French Canadian crepe, family traditions and American classics. Catering options include box lunches, party platters and customized on site chef solutions to enjoy at your office or home! Bon Appetit!
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Our third time to Simply Crepes, great food, great service, good atmosphere, we like it a lot, will keep coming.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

LOVE this place. I can always count on the food at Simply Crepes to be simply delicious. I often have lunch there when I can sneak out of work to eat with family or friends. We had a private party there after my daughter and son-in-law got married and REALLY enjoyed the food, atmosphere and service. Food is always great.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite local places...great every time! Desert crepes are amazing, and if you're really hungry, the dinner crepes are huge!!

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I have nothing bad to say. Service was great, loved the food. Their squash soup is wonderful. I had a nice fresh salad and a tasty buffalo chicken crepe. I like this location a little more than Pittsford. Will definitely return!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

this place has a very limited menu, over charges for coffee
nice remodel from old building. But for what you get it is way over priced