“Sunday buffet”

Simply Crepes Cafe - Canandaigua
Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A full service, "polished casual" restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Beer, wine, specialty coffees & frozen drinks, served year round! We take the mystery out of crepes by fusing a French Canadian crepe, family traditions and American classics. Catering options include box lunches, party platters and customized on site chef solutions to enjoy at your office or home! Bon Appetit!
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Lots of yummy choices. A good chance to sample a wide variety of their offerings. And all delicious.

There are newer reviews for Simply Crepes Cafe - Canandaigua

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stopped for an early supper while in Canandaigua, and were not disappointed. The warm caramel spiced cider was a pleasant alternative to a glass of wine, and the butternut sqaush soup was a slightly spiced and tasty starter. The chicken cordon bleu crepe was hot and packed with chicken, carrots and veggies, and was just slightly crisp from (presumably) a short fry. The Thai crepe was more than one diner could eat; again filled with veggies & meat and quite tasty.

There must be some sort of meeting room on the 2nd floor, because there was a constant flow of people (carrying coolers, babies and boxes), dishes and other set-up items past our table. Slightly disconcerting, given the narrow path between tables, but not quite enough to put a damper on the meal.

Worth the stop if you're in the Chosen Place and are looking for lighter fare. Quieter than the Pittsford location, and parking is nearby & free.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We stopped here on our way to Seneca Falls. The restaurant is located in a historic building and is decorated very nicely (the bathrooms are very, very clean and decorated nicely as well). We shared the Reuben crepes, goat cheese and arugula crepes and a small salad. Everything was delicious and portions are generous. The dessert crepes looked divine, but we were too full. Next time I’ll START with dessert.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We decided to try this restaurant as a lighter alternative for dinner. My husband ordered a seafood crepe while I chose a mushroom & argula crepe. We thought they were delicious with a nice balance of ingredients. We stopped on a weekday evening and it was not croweded at all. The service was spot on. I decided to have a cup of coffee and it tasted very fresh even though I think I was the only person in there having coffee at that time of day. While it wasn't cheap I didn't find the prices unreasonable considering the quality and freshness of the ingredients.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Very nice restaurant! I have tasted about 10 of their crepe entrees and ordered 2 different ones for myself (I went with a large group two different times and we shared because all looked so fantastic). They were all outstanding! The service was also fantastic. The prices are reasonable and the portions just right. Overall its a great bargain for what you get!!! Enjoy!!!

1  Thank gypsy_caravan_of_two