Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on the northern shores of Canandaigua Lake, we proudly offer a menu that features Certified Angus Beef, Seafood, and Pasta. Drink selections include Finger Lakes wines, locally brewed beer and locally roasted coffee. At Nolan’s, you will enjoy dining on fine food in a relaxed atmosphere at an affordable price. Voted 2011 “Best New Restaurant” in Ontario County.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We finished a bike ride and stopped in to Nolan's for a light lunch. Menu was interesting featuring their famous prime rib and seafood entrees. We wanted a light lunch and chose their famous seafood chowder. It was delicious and a sandwich. When in the area we will try dinner.

1  Thank djack7

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I came to the area for a fall get away. Nolan's caught our eye from another place by the same name that we frequent. We sat in the bar area and the view from our table overlooking the lake was beautiful. I would recommend the pork chop or the planked salmon. They were both excellent....Great drinks were fixed by Daena along with her pleasant conversion.
The Clevelander's

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I visited Nolan's on a Sunday afternoon. We had called for a 5:00PM reservation; then our foootball team went into overtime! A quick phone call changed our time to 5:30, with absolutely no hesitation. On arrival, we were greeted warmly, and quickly escorted to the window table I had requested. Our excellent waitress, Brita, arrived promptly, listed the day's specials, and took a drink order. After a few moments to drool through the extensive menu, our drinks arrived, and Brita took our dinner order.
We ordered from the menu, rather than the specials. My wife's "Lobster and Crab Stuffed Sole" was excellent. The stuffing was fresh, and the entree cooked to perfection - no crusty edges, cool spots, or any other problem. My "Veal Marsala" was tender, the Marsala sauce was flavored perfectly, and the Smashed Potatoes were REAL! Hot, fresh coffee was the perfect complement to the meal; unfortunately, we were not able to sample the dessert menu!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were seated next to window with lovely Lake views! Food was excellent as was the service! We will return!

1  Thank cityrealtorgal
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great place loads of fun....:-)fantastic food. ..great experience. With jessica and kole...we came Buffalo to take a wine tour. Came here for a birthday dinner for your birthday what had a great meal great time with the bartender our waitress and rest of staff. I think its such a great place with lots of character. ...recommend highly.

1  Thank dream20