“Hot Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls!”

Sweet Solutions Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #45 of 109 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

FANTASTIC Apple Fritters on Fridays! These are defintely JUMBO sized . And so many more baked items!

Reviewed May 4, 2018

Everything we tried was excellent. We had the cinnamon roll, the macarons and the pasteries. Amazing assortment of fresh baked goods.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

I am not sure if this place is new, but the baked good and everything looked and smelled SO good. And the prices were great!. We only had a pastry twist that was really good. The cupcakes were huge, and the cinnamon rolls were the size of a dinner place. I would have loved to try everything in the place, sadly I am trying to avoid sweets.. so just a bite for me. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

It was a nice bakery and cafe. and they had some good gluten free options as well. The baked goods were good and the prices were reasonable. Staff was nice.