“Good food and nice people”

Rheinblick German Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 109 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: German
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food is good, staff are very nice and we had a great time! The food was so good I would have liked a bigger portion, but I am a pretty big guy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was sceptical but since my husband served in Germany, we had to try it. It was amazing! Kaitlyn was our server. She was very friendly and knowledgeable. It is a little pricey but so worth it!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Rheinblick German Restaurant is a great place for great German food. I go there often, but be sure to make reservations otherwise: "NO SOUP FOR YOU!"

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

What a great place. Food is excellent, well explained if novice to German names. Great selection of beers and wine with nightly specials. Only drawback is the size of the place, quite cramped seating and a bit noisy. Was actually our second trip back after dining there 3 weeks previously. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Great authentic German food. Authentic atmosphere, love the beer mugs and Dirndls on the waitress. Everyone was very hospitable and the food was great. My husband is from Germany and said the food is very much like he gets at home. We will visit again!