“one excellent meal”

Canandaigua, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“one excellent meal”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

verry good out of the times go only had one so so all others great lot of food nice restauarnt i keep going back

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank duddy1

Holley
“My favorite place!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Have been here several times and am never disappointed. Always a great experience. The service is great and the food...Amazing! Potato pancakes are yummy. My favorite is the Sauerbraten. It tastes just like the 'braten my mom used to make for my birthday. I actually cried the first time I had it. Have tried several sauerbratens and even attempted making it at home, but none ever as good as mom's was...til I tried the Rheinblick's. A real treasure if you are a lover of german food. Incredible beer selection and great desserts, too!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank MandJ91
Rochester, New York
“Good Food; horrible service”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The food was very good, if you like salty German food. However, it took me over half an hour to pay. I tried juggling the salt and pepper shakers, but no one noticed. I finally had to get up and ask for a check.
I won't be back.

Visited September 2012
“very good.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

this is good restaurant. Not quite as good as the real deal in germany, but for here it is good food.

Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

What a fabulous restaurant! It brings back memories of Sunday dinners at my Oma and Opa's house and my trips to visit family in Germany.

• Visited March 2012