“Bring your appetite!”
Review of Boom Boom MEX MEX

Boom Boom MEX MEX
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Camillus
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Cafeteria style Mexican restaurant serving fresh homemade specialties. BYOB
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This fast, casual, place is a real gem. They do Mexican simply and expertly. I've been a handful of times and the line (there's always a line) just adds to the anticipation. I prefer the Mexican platter as it probably gives you the most bang for your buck. Their BYOB policy also allows for a cheap, fun night out for friends.

There are newer reviews for Boom Boom MEX MEX

Reviewed September 17, 2012

If you love great fresh mexican food them Boom Boom MEX MEX is your place. I live less than 5 miles and when I head over to Camillus I always stop on the way hme to grab some. Fresh, authentic but you might have to wait a bit. Well worth the wait.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

One of our favorite places , no frills , if you go for dinner always arrive early before or at 5 pm . If you arrive after that you will be waiting in a line to the door. The menu is on the wall to the right only about five items ,I love it . Simple to the point . You step up give your order and go down the line telling the preparer what you want on your plate . I always order the Mexican platter my wife the taco salad and we share nachos covered with cheese and jalapeños. Total price less then 20 dollars, I always bring silverware from home because the plastic forks are flimsy . In addition they allow you to byob you can bring your own drinks ,wine ,beer or favorite drink, they do have drinks non alcoholic or ask for a cup the waters free .

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We love this food so much that we had them cater our son's graduation party! Their salsa is one not to be missed!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Some people love this place but honestly I was grossed out. Most of the food I saw was served out of a can.

4  Thank Caw1987