We had never been to the Catskills before, & we loved the fact that there was no humidity, being from the South.
We enjoyed Woodstock which was very close by. The resort facalities were good - bowling, bocci, spa & pool. However, the hotel food was not the best. We loved visiting the town of Callicoon, & the best food was at the "1906 Resturant". We had the best rack of lamb there. The cheese & wine shop there was great, as was the shop @ 39 Lower Main Street, The Delaware Furniture Co. They had neat gifts, not just furniture. It was a relaxing week.
Norma & Rolland Henderson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center is proud to announce that we have just received the Fodor’s Choice 2010 Award. The Awards are given to the "best of the best," in hotel/resort destinations providing remarkable experiences in price range, destination, or category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Roma Hotel Callicoon
- Hotel Roma
- Villa Roma Resort And Conference Center Callicoon, NY - Catskill Region