We used an extra timeshare week at my wife's insistence and I expected to be bored all week. Boy, was I surprised. I went horseback riding, rode a Segway, played indoor tennis and hiked around the area. There was (wooden) horse racing & turtle (real) racing. We played Pictionery and charades. My wife (not me) enjoyed bingo daily. Nightly entertainment was good. Food was only OK which is why I gave it 3 stars instead of 4. We ate dinner in town 3 nights; the 1906 Restaurant being the best of a good selection. There was a Murder Mystery Weekend our last 3 days. It was lots of fun. Kudos to Doc Holiday, the entertainment director for making the week interesting. We are actually considering going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center is proud to announce that we have just received the Fodor’s Choice 2010 Award. The Awards are given to the "best of the best," in hotel/resort destinations providing remarkable experiences in price range, destination, or category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Roma Hotel Callicoon
- Hotel Roma
- Villa Roma Resort And Conference Center Callicoon, NY - Catskill Region