We spent four days at the Villa Roma in March,2013. The rooms were large and clean but yes somewhat dated. Oh well we still had fun! The Resort Staff work hard to be helpful and make guests feel comfortable. Every time we were in the lobby someone was always cleaning something, I appreciate that. Activities were usually well attended and enjoyed by those participating. Food prices were reasonable and the quality comparable to the price. We were there as a timeshare getaway and used the kitchen in our unit often. The shuttle service is convenient and the way to get around the resort. The gym was large, the equipment well maintained but again a little dated. Local residents have memberships to use the gym. The Resort is family friendly, probably loud in the summer.We are thinking of returning in the Fall for a Foliage visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center is proud to announce that we have just received the Fodor’s Choice 2010 Award. The Awards are given to the "best of the best," in hotel/resort destinations providing remarkable experiences in price range, destination, or category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Roma Hotel Callicoon
- Hotel Roma
- Villa Roma Resort And Conference Center Callicoon, NY - Catskill Region