Really old and run down. I went for a conference, otherwise this is a place I would never waste my money on. Looks like it hasn't been updated since 1980. Dirty, rude staff, no bellboys, broken vending machines. The food was good. The room was sub-average and cost $250 a night. Quite frankly it was a $75 room. Two thumbs down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center is proud to announce that we have just received the Fodor’s Choice 2010 Award. The Awards are given to the "best of the best," in hotel/resort destinations providing remarkable experiences in price range, destination, or category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Roma Hotel Callicoon
- Hotel Roma
- Villa Roma Resort And Conference Center Callicoon, NY - Catskill Region