“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Peppino's

Peppino's
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Callicoon
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

While staying at the near by Villa Roma Resort, we dined twice at this delicious restaurant. They had just moved into a larger space which was full of content customers each time we visited. I would encourage you to try any thing as everyone in my party of four was very pleased. I tried two of the poultry dishes; while the rest of my part enjoyed the stuffed pizza. It was so large and full of meat that it lasted for several delicious meals afterwards. It was well worth the trip.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The wait staff is friendly, non-pretentious and give fast service. The food is as good in any NYC local Italian restaurant and better than a lot. Great pizza, main dishes, table wine. Try it, you'll like it.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Casual atmosphere with great food. Located in a very quaint town...very rustic with great energy. Service was decent. Everyone in our diner party was happy with the food and equally impressed with the service. You can tell whoever is running/owns the restaurant takes pride in the place. In summation if this restaurant was in my area it would be a staple and I would return often.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

A decent little Italian restaurant which is so popular that they were expending into the next building when I left for the winter.

I'll assume that the food will still be good and the service just a little bit better (not that it was ever bad)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went for lunch - because we refuse to drive at night - & it was perfect for a family with 2 kids (5&7). Pizza, pasta, cheap wine, & really good food. We will def be back!