“awsome food & pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2011

those reviewers are from out of town that bash franks...the pizza ia the BEST in the CATSKILLS...they are good to thier customers..always fresh food and all home cooked..
go in any time they are always making the dough ..sauce and breading cutlets.they have an open kitchen...i had the monday spaghetti & meatballs special 6.95 with free salad & bread...and i love to eat give franks a try you won t regret it...

4  Thank 26dreams

Reviewed July 31, 2011

We were in the catskills on a mini vacation one of the tellers in the bank suggested Franks for a goodpizza place we took his advice went just up the road and were very surprised for being in the mountains...the Pizza was ....excellent...just the way i had pizza as a kid... the cheese sauce & crust had just the right amount The family owners arevery nice the waitress was godd & knew her Job ..The price was reasonable and for 5 of us with drinks and dessert...it was under 39 .00 well worth it...we took home a bag of Zeppole (frid Dough and in the car my sister said that was great ...lets come back tomorrow.. i saw they have pasta &subs too....and we did...second time i paid on my credit card.......

8  Thank campequeen
Reviewed February 20, 2010

I have been going to Frank's Pizza Express in Cairo for years. They are wonderful people and their love for their customers is evident in their commitment to their product. They truly love what they do. I know that the so called competition tries to slander the reputation of Frank's but they have been in business in Cairo for well over 15 years and you can try and bash them but they are still around. For those who doubt the amazing taste of their Pizza, go there and try it yourself.

5  Thank hungrymarshmelow
Reviewed February 13, 2010

was skiing in the mountains stopped in to franks and was pleased to find very nice people...and the pizza was great....my daughter is very picky and she loved the pizza and the baked lasagne we took out was also very good...the price was right and the people were nice...i will go back again...

6  Thank bingolover
Reviewed March 1, 2008

If the older guy is making the pizzas they come out really good and the crust is nice and thin. It's the younger guy who makes the pizza more chewy...Some people like it thicker - I, myself, prefer a thinner, more crisp crust. I always ask who is making the pizza before I order and I have been VERY happy with the pizza when the older guy makes it.

3  Thank CairoCookie